Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unseen Scenes


      I cannot detail a beautiful scene. The only scene I can fully engage is nature. With that being said, there is a lot of ground to cover. When I say nature, I mean trees, rivers, streams, grass, plants, woodland critters, and the list goes on. I am not too infatuated by the nature of social areas. The only social areas I enjoy are anywhere that deals with music. Live music, a place to buy music, or even creating music. Besides music, I could never be able to begin to associate myself as a place that really unravels who I am. When I am able to wander off in my car or feet, I always try to go ways people do not normally do, because I become quite anxious with groups of people. I have many social problems as it is, and way too stubborn to fix, so that is where I depend on nature to expel all of my thoughts. 
Back at home (Wheeling, WV) there was a very odd looking tree, that should had been long gone, because it is on a landslide. This tree was amazing, because you could easily lounge back and look up into the leaves and branches and just know you are comfortable. Only a few people would now you were there because it was by a commercial district, but that is how I like it, specially if no one knows I am there. It is a perfect place to waste time for absolutely no reason. One becomes simply alluded to the mystery of time itself. So going to a place that has this nature I seek, I am able to further hide from everything I am hiding from and most cases its people and society in general. I rather be known as a ghost in most social situations because I don’t want to be the center of attention. I can go on a stage and play music a thousand times, and don’t want me to become the center of attention, instead I want the music, which is probably why I never give much potential to singing. In another way, nature brings out my musical influence which I further try to hide and shy away from the rest of the world. 
Ears and eyes are the closest things I can initially call my scene. Without my ears and eyes I would be utterly confused, and would not even know what to initially call a place that allows my identity to make decisions. I do not go out very often, I am very much a home body. I do many things alone for many personal reasons and cannot say it is the best of my personal traits, yet it puts me into a variety of open interpretations I am able to find by being quiet and allowing time to perform further conclusions. 
Basically, without the nature of a green geographical landscape my perceptions would be eschewed. All I know is that I am alive much like the nature I see before me, which is probably why I love nature, because it reminds me of life. I don’t believe my gender or sex has much to do with my purpose, nor does my ethnicity. All that matters is that I am a person, and people enjoy quiet serenities as much as possible. Music cannot always serenade me into a pleasant place, yet nature can always be neutral as long as there is one to exist.

I chose not to insert a picture because I do not like photos of myself, and cannot really bring a better perspective on a depicted scene. My tree idea is too far of a distance and is best to see nature as is, not by words or photos, but with a real perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment